For Visitors of Inpatients
13:00-20:00 (including Sat. Sun. and holidays)
- However, you are requested not to visit during dinner time(18:00-)
Registration for visitors of inpatients
(Please receive a visitor’s card at the registration counter as indicated below before visiting inpatients)
Mon.-Fri: 13:00-17:00 >> Hospital 1st floor, Information & Accounting counter
Mon.-Fri.: 17:00-20:00 >> 1st floor of the 1st building, entrance guardstation
Sat. Sun. holiday: 13:00-20:00 >> 1st floor of the 1st building, entrance guardstation
- If you have special circumstances and need to visit inpatients after hours, please consult a nurse.
- Visitors should first register at the registration counter and then inform a staff member at the staff station of the appropriate hospital floor that you have come to visit inpatients.
- Some patients are immune-compromised.
(Bacteria harmless to healthy people may cause critical illness for such patients.)
- To prevent infections, we would prefer children younger than elementary school age not to visit inpatients.
- Drinking and eating in patients’ rooms or bringing real flowers into a patient’s room is prohibited to prevent infections.