For Those Already Registered
- Check-in for those already registered: 8:30-11:30, 12:30-16:00
- With an appointment, the procedures for check-in run smoothly. (>> How to make an appointment)
- Check-in should be completed by 15 minutes before your appointment.
Consultation Flow for the Initial Visit
- Present your patient’s registration card and health insurance (if needed) to the hospital reception on the 1st floor of the 1st building. If you have an appointment, please let a staff member know.
- Receive a file and a number card at the reception when your name is called.
- Walk to the hospital and present your file at the information counter of the hospital, then wait near the indicated consultation room.