Guide to the Out-patient Clinic
Initial Visit Registration: 8:30-11:30
- Internal Medicine: Mon.-Fri.
- Surgery: Mon. Tue. Thu. Fri.
For Those Already Registered and Those With a Reservation: 8:30-11:30, 12:30-16:00
Nonconsultation Day: Sat, Sun, Holiday, 12/29-1/3
No referral form is needed for you to be seen by our hospital clinicians.
Furthermore referral forms have no influence on medical service charges.
- Patients visiting for the first time (for internal medicine and surgery) do not need a reservation.
- If you need to consult a specific doctor or department, or if you have a referral form to a specific doctor, please check the consultation time in advance and make an appointment.
- Appointments for either initial visits and those already registered can be made by phone.(>> How to make an appointment)